Top Quality Microdermabrasion Machines for Skin Care Professionals
Here at HJP Skin Care we offer a wide range of first-rate multifunctional diamond tip and crystal microdermabrasion machines.
Most people are aware of the benefits of microdermabrasion skin treatments. Introduced in the United States in the 1990s, it has since become one of the most popular cosmetic procedures. Today, it is in the top five aesthetic procedures performed in the U.S.
Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical, non-invasive skin treatment that makes use of a microdermabrasion machine, special equipment that lightly abrades the stratum corneum, the outermost skin layer where dead and damages skin cells resude. When done properly, the procedure has many benefits. This includes:
- Effective skin exfoliation
- Visible reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Removal of age spots
- Reduction of scars
- Minimization of enlarged pores
- Smoothening and tightening of the skin
- Stimulation of collagen production, to increase skin elasticity
- Overall improvement of skin health and appearance
Its growing popularity and demand has triggered the continuous research and development of better and more advanced microdermabrasion machines. Because of the advancements in technology, a new generation of professional as well as personal microdermabrasion machines are now out in the market for better and healthier skin care treatments.
Aside from its benefits, microdermabrasion treatment’s popularity may be attributed to the following:
- It is non-invasive and non-surgical – since it doesn’t any cutting, people are less fearful about giving it a try.
- It is convenient– The process only takes a matter of minutes and there is practically no “down time” or recovery period. It is one of several “lunchtime lift” procedures, because it is usually done during the lunch break.
- It is affordable – Professional treatments cost between $70 to $100 per session, while home treatments may be considerably more affordable
- It is versatile – Because of its booming popularity, there is a variety of treatment protocols using crystals and diamond tips. The latest growing trend is for home microdermabrasion machines, which are also portable and easy to use. These home microdermabrasion machines that are as effective, if not more so, as their professional counterparts.
Microdermabrasion is very effective in treating:
- Age spots
- Coarse skin
- Fine lines
- Large or clogged pores
- Mild wrinkles
- Minor scars
- Sagging skin
- Skin blemishes
- Uneven skin tone
All microdermabrasion machines on the site feature high quality Japanese compressors, laser-cut diamond heads, 2-year warranty, training video and technical support.
CategoriesBeauty Creams and Serums (1)
Diamond Microdemabrasion (5)
Microdermabrasion Machines (7)
Crystal Microdermabrasion (3)
Home Microdermabrasion (3)
Skin Rollers (1)
Used Microdermabrasion Machines (3)
Used 6 in 1 SYL-09XLT Ultimate Microdermabrasion Machine
InformationShipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
- Filters Small
- 6-in-1 Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine
- Large Microdermabrasion Filters
- Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine
- Full set of Diamond Tips for Diamond Microdermabrasion Machines
- 4-in-1 Diamond Dermabrasion System
- Used 6 in 1 SYL-09XLT Ultimate Microdermabrasion Machine
- 5.1 in 1 Multi-function Microderm Abrasion Machine
- Pluripotent (Stem Cell) Anti-Aging Skin Cream
- Refurbished 4 in 1 SYL-08XLT Microdermabrasion Machine
Full set of Diamond Tips for Diamond Microdermabrasion Machines